Bengtol College invites online applications for admission into B.A., B.B.A., Post Graduate Courses, and other certificate courses from eligible students in every academic session. The Admission notices are notified through the college website, notice board, social media, and newspapers. The date for online application, merit list of the candidates, date of admission, and other admission-related information are also notified primarily on the college website and notice board. The Admission is done purely on a merit basis. Besides these, re-admissions of BA/BBA 3rd, 5th, and 7th Semester and Post Graduate 3rd Semester are processed online through the college portal.
- Candidates must apply online for admission into the courses offered by the college.
- The link for the online admission will be available on the Bengtol College website www.bengtolcollege.ac.in
- As per the notification from the Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, the candidate must apply online application for admission through the Samarth portal.
- Candidates need to pay the prospectus/ processing fee while applying online.
- The prospectus will be issued to applicants after a hard copy of the online application form is submitted to the college office.
Documents to be uploaded during the time of online application: ·
- Must have a valid Email ID.
- Must register in the college portal before applying.
- Soft copy of recent passport photo.
- Soft copy of the candidate’s full signature.
- Soft copy of all original mark sheets, admit, registration and provisional/original passed out certificates of previous examinations.
- caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Migration certificate from the students other than Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) & other Universities.
- Gap certificate if any.
- Income certificate from BPL candidates issued by the competent authority.
B.A./BBA: Must obtain a minimum 45% aggregate in 10+2 examinations.
M.A. (English & Bodo): Must have Major with a minimum of 50% in B.A.
PGDCA: Must obtain a minimum of 40% in any Graduate.
N.B.: The Selection criteria are based on merit basis, the respective department will verify for the final selection of candidates.