Bengtol College Alumni Association (BCAA) was formed on 5th March, 2013 in the first-ever meeting of the Ex-students of in the Bengtol College Conference Hall. The association was formed with a view to establish and keep linkage amongst the past and present students as well as the staff of the College and also to develop a base for the college for its excellence and wide spread of glory and fame. It has been playing vital role for the greater interest of the college and society as well by organizing various activities inside the college and outside the college since its establishment. The Association has defined objectives.
Aims and Objectives
1. To develop and maintain links among the alumni through self-enrichment, career development, and role modeling in the wider society.
2. To assist needy Bengtol College students by contributing to their academic requirements such as book allowances and financial contributions to the most necessary circumstances.
3. To provide support to Bengtol College Library by donating and/or assisting the library in accessing documentary resources.
4. To encourage alumni to develop their respective careers through the use of college resources and support from staff.
5. To enhance the image of Bengtol College and spread its fame and glory far and wide.
Activities of the Association
The association organizes the following activities:
1. It summons an annual get-together.
2. Felicitations are accorded to eminent Alumni, Educationist and Social Workers.
3. To support poor and meritorious students from the Endowment Fund.
4. Prizes are awarded to outstanding students of the college in different spheres of activities, Viz. College, University Examination Results, Games and Sports, Cultural etc.
5. It also conducts socio-economic awareness programmes.
How to be a part of the Alumni Association
Any person who has spent some of the golden moments of his/her youth in the College as a student can be a member of the Alumni Association by paying a membership fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) to the Secretary. Persons residing outside are to send a fee amount of Rs. 150/-(Rupees one hundred and fifty only) through a Bank Draft drawn in favour of Bengtol College Alumni Association. All enrolled members of the Association will be given a membership Certificate. For out station members, the same will be sent by post.