Anti- Ragging Cell Bengtol College,Bengtol
About the Cell/Committee:
With a notion of preventing and stopping the ragging activities in and outside Bengtol College and keeping a view to the present ongoing ragging related incidents in various institutions in India, an Anti-Ragging Cell of Bengtol College was formed on 13th March 2013. Since its inception the cell has been rendering servicesin fulfilling its aims and thereby to create congenial atmosphere among the students community. Since then, it has been organizing different programmes and activities within the college compound to give awareness messages as well asnew information to the newly enrolled students in each new academic session.Ragging is strictly banned in the college premises. If anybody is found indulging in such activities then cell will initiate strict action on that student irrespective of the students and guardian background.
Aims and Objective:
- To prevent and eliminate any ragging activities in the College and also to take proper action against those who are involved in it.
- To spell out appropriate exemplary punishments to those found guilty.
- To root out all its forms from the college, the institution cell will take various prohibition and prevention activities by following the different provisions of the Regulations of Supreme Court, UGC and College.
- To organize timely student awareness programs.
|1||Dr, Ranjit Kr Narzary , Principal||Chairman|
|2||Mr, ParmolBasumatary , Asstt Professor||Coordinator|
|3||Dr, RanjitBasumatary, Asstt Professor||Member|
|4||Mrs, Anita Basumatary, Asstt professor||Member|
Contact No. of Co-ordinator: 9864524645
N.B.: 1. All newly admitted students of the college must fill online Anti Ragging Undertaking Form and thereby to submit to the office of the college. To Fill an Online Anti Ragging Undertaking Form click on the following link: https://www.antiragging.in/affidavit_affiliated_form.php
2. If any students wants to make complaint against any ragging activities should approach to the Anti-Ragging Cell of the College and register the complaint and students also can fill an Online Anti Ragging complaint. To fill Anti-Ragging complaint click on the following link:https://www.antiragging.in/complaint_register_form.html