Alumni Association, Bengtol College
About the Cell:
The Bengtol College Alumni Association under IQAC has been formed in the year 2013 and registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 in 2021. The Association provides a common platform to Ex-students of the college and carries out various welfare activities of the institution. The Association also organizes various awareness programmes and activities within and outside the college campus. The Association expects active participation and Coordination from the past and a present student as well as staff of the college in its strive for academic excellence.
Aims & Objectives:
1. To develop and maintain links among members of the Alumni and enhance the image of Bengtol College through self- enrichment, career development and role modeling in the wider society.
2. To assist needy students by contributing to their academic requirement such as book, allowances and financial contribution to the most necessary circumstances.
3. To support to college and library by donating and / or assisting the library access documentary resources.
4. To provide incentives such as rewards and prizes to the best alumni models with proven record of significant contribution to society.
5. To encourage alumni to develop their respective careers through use of college resources and support from staff.
6. To enhance the image of college and spread its name and fame and glory far and wide.
7. To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the alumni and the present students of the college and between the alumni themselves.
8. To provide greater and effective facilities to the members of the society and to maintain, improve and develop friendly relation and cooperation amongst the member of the society.
|Dr. Ranjit Kr Narzary
|Dr. Ranjit Basumatary
Contact No. of Coordinator: 8474030290
Email Id: email@example.com