Sports Cell, Bengtol College
About the Cell
Sports are very important to everyone to improve physical and mental fitness. Sports play a great role in everyone’s busy life especially for students. Being involved in sports activities help us in getting protected with numerous diseases. It makes us more disciplined, patient, punctual, and courteous in life. Participating in sports teaches us to go ahead in life by removing all the weaknesses. It makes us bold and gives the feeling of happiness by reducing the occurrence of anxiety and anger. Sports make us physically fit and mentally strong so that we can easily deal with day to day problems. Both sports and studies are very important aspects of the student’s life and should be balanced to gain maximum output.
The Sports Cell of the Bengtol College was established with the objective to inspire students to be physically fit, strong and energetic by engaging in physical and mental exercises, enhancing the sportsmanship attitude and learning of management principle viz; leadership teamwork, problems solving etc. through participating in sports.
Aims & Objectives:
- To promote broad-base of sports in the college.
- To promote overall development of students with the support of physical education activities.
- The physical education programme will develop and reinforce cooperative behaviour.
- Help students to Improve their physical fitness and mental strength.
- To develop the sportsmen spirit to become a good human being.
|1||Dr. Ranjit Kr. Narzary||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Anosh Narzary||Co-ordinator|
|6||General Secretary, BCSU||Member|
|7||Sports Secretary, BCSU||Member|
Contact No. of Co-ordinator: 9957205541
Email ID: email@example.com