UGC Cell, Bengtol College
About the Cell:
The UGC cell under IQAC, Bengtol College was formed with an aim to work for the development of the college and its stakeholders. It looks for the proper implementations of various UGC funded schemes and guidelines. It also works for creating awareness about various career / quality enhancement schemes of the UGC among the teachers. Since its formation, the cell has been conducting various programmes from time to time for the interest of the college and its stakeholders.
Aims & objectives:
The objectives of the UGC cell are given below:
1. To work for availing various UGC projects and schemes for the overall development of the college.
2. To ensure proper implementation of UGC guidelines in various activities of the college.
3. To create awareness among teachers about various quality/career enhancement schemes for teachers.
Powers and Functions:
- The cell will work for availing UGC projects and schemes.
- The cell will look after the implementation of UGC funded schemes and projects.
- The cell will work for quality enhancement of teachers.
|1||Dr. Ranjit Kr. Narzary||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Dhananjoy Brahma||Co-ordinator|
Contact No. of Co-ordinator: 9957394435
Email ID: email@example.com