About the Cell:
The Disaster Management Cell under IQAC, Bengtol College was formed with the aim to work and help the surrounding area of Bengtol College in the times of Disasters. It aims to give students the basic knowledge and awareness on various natural and possible manmade disasters. Since its formation it has been conducting various outreach programmes for the interest of the surrounding community and college.
Aims and Objectives:
- To work and help the surrounding area of Bengtol College in times of disaster.
- To give knowledge to the students/community on natural and manmade disasters.
- To create awareness and build sense of responsibility among the students to offer selfless love and dedication to the surrounding community.
Power and Functions:
- The cell will dedicate to work and conduct outreach programmes at times of disaster.
- The cell will work to build responsible students/citizens helping the poor and the needy in times of disaster.
|Dr. Ranjit Kr. Narzary
|Mr. Martin Borgoiary
|Mr. Sangrang Borgoary
|Mr. Raju Moshahary
|Dr. Rahel Mochari
Contact No. of Co-ordinator: 9957442930
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org