Publication Cell, Bengtol College
About the Cell:
The Publication Cell is a constituent cell of IQAC, Bengtol College, Bengtol. It was constituted in March, 2013. Since its inception the publication cell has been actively engaging itself in publications of quality research articles written by teachers and scholars of various institutions.
Objectives of the Cell:
The objectives of publication cell are given below:
2. To publish quality articles written by teachers, scholars and students in book form.
Plans and policies:
The publications done by the publication undergoes the following procedures.
- The cell convenes meeting to form a consensus on broad theme and the title of proposed publication.
- It is followed by a circulation calling for articles for the proposed publication.
- The authors are given a specific date for submission of their articles.
- The cell forms an editorial board to scrutinize the submitted articles.
- The editorial board scrutinizes the articles and recommends the selected articles for publication.
- The selected articles are then published in book form with ISBN.
- The book is published in three-languages i.e. English, Bodo and Assamese.
|1||Dr R.K. Narzary (Principal)||Chairman|
|2||Ms. Anita Basumatary (Asstt. Professor)||Co-ordinator|
|3||Dr. Dhananjoy Brahma (Asstt. Professor)||Member|
|4||Mr. Benedict Hajowary (Vice Principal)||Member|
|5||Mr. Jakhangsa Brahma, (Asstt. Professor)||Member|
|6||Dr. Mallika Basumatary, (Asstt. Professor)||Member|
Contact number of co-ordinator: 9954771871
Email ID: email@example.com