Eco-club & Green-Audit Cell
The Eco-club & Green-Audit Cell of the Bengtol College was formed on 21st March 2013 under the guidance of IQAC Bengtol College. This cell is formed with the noble objectives for the maintenance of college resources and conserves the greenness of the college campus and healthy environment. Eco-club & Green Audit cell Play a significant role in creating environmental awareness among the young generation.
Aims and Objectives:
- To create awareness among the college students regarding environmental issues.
- To organize, encourage and motivate to save the mother Earth by plantations.
- To promote ethos of conservation of water.
- To motivate the students to keep their surrounding green and clean by undertaking plantations.
- To sensitize the students about the harmful affects of plastics and non degradation materials.
To materialize the above objectives of the Eco-club & Green-Audit Cell of Bengtol College a committee was formed accordingly with the following persons.
|Dr. Ranjit Kumar Narzary, Principal
|Ramkrishna Chakraborty, Asstt. Prof.
|Rudra Singh Daimary Librarian
|Bhaben Khanikar, Asstt. Prof.
Contact no. Coordinator: 6001047349/ 9954772526
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org