Library Advisory Committee, Bengtol College
The Library Advisory Committee plays an important role in the proper functioning of the library. The Committee is formed according to the procedure of the library rules and is working for the betterment and upgradation of the library in all aspects. In view of the changing scenario of the education system, it is planned to improve the infrastructure of the Library every year. Central Library is equipped with a digital Library section to cater to the needs of digital resources both online and offline. The main objective of the library committee is to decide and adopt policies to govern the management and programme of the library, to prepare the annual Library budget, rules and regulations of the library.
- To create an environment for more productive teaching–learning process by providing a highly interactive electronic network giving access to e-resources through digital library.
- Develop and maintain policies and programmes that are oriented towards and centered on users.
- Maximize our staff capability and potential to enable them to provide effective, responsive and innovative services
- Utilize library and information technology innovatively and appropriately
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient infrastructure to provide and deliver information services to the user community
- Support and enhance teaching and learning processes by delivering and promoting the effective use of information resources and services
- Create an informative environment that supports and encourages excellence in research in the field of Humanities, Science, and Management.
- Promote the standing and good reputation of the college through excellence in library services, collaboration with other organizations and enhance staff contribution to the community.
The Committee comprises of the following members:
|Member Secretary||Librarian (Mr. Rudra Singh Daimari)|
|Members||HOD’s from every Department, IQAC coordinator, General Secretary of the College Students Union and appointed faculty members|
Contact no. of Member Secretary: 6901646964
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org